Become a Ducasse Institute
Benefits for your institute, your learners and your market advantages
Become a DUCASSE INSTITUTE and gain highly competitive advantages:
1. Best in class courses. Ducasse Education was created to share the vast knowledge Alain Ducasse has been developing for more than 30 years.
2. Recognition for excellence. Ducasse Institutes provide best practices in the field and thus benefit from unrivaled recognition for excellence.
3. Validated standards & Global appeal. Ducasse Institutes guarantee globalized standards of training with equivalent proven levels from one geography to the next one.
4. Unique courses mapped to job roles. Ducasse Institutes offer courses that match the international expected outcomes desired by employers.
5. Intensive and focused courses. Ducasse Institutes delivers short, modular and intensive courses that ensure to learners the swift return on their investment.
6. Access to World Class Practitioners. Visibility of Ducasse Institutes is enhanced by visiting Chefs from the Ducasse Education network through special events and fundraising occasions.
Today, the first Ducasse Institute outside france is hosted by Enderun College in Manila - Philippines. Ducasse Education also develops partners in preparation for their eventual qualification as Ducasse Institute. One such example is Estacio de Sa in Rio de Janeiro and Sao-Paulo – Brazil.
How to become a DUCASSE INSTITUTE?
- Succeed Ducasse Education Audit Phase
- Receive Ducasse Education eventual complementary requirements
MARKET STUDY AND PLANNING
- Define project objectives and population target
- Select Ducasse Education Courses in culinary or pastry arts
- Schedule Ducasse Education requirements compliance
- Select, recruit and train Ducasse Institute Executive Chef and Instructors
- Implement Ducasse Education Courses
OPENING & OPERATIONS
- Receive continuous assistance and quality control from Ducasse Education
- Benefit from Ducasse Education visits for your operations, visibility and marketing